Blogging was fun! I never thought I would say that. When I first started blogging for English 101, blog entries were not something I looked forward to. And it still isn't, but as I started to post more and more, I started to enjoy expressing myself to the internet world. I took blogs very seriously. I tried to express myself as vividly as I could. I talked about things that grabbed my attention and focused on things that I liked so I wouldn't bore myself on my own blog. (ha-ha).. I learned that it's pretty fun to blog! And it's quite simple. One
can talk about whatever they choose to, sit back, and enjoy the reactions of fellow readers.At first, blogging seemed like the biggest waste of time, but not anymore. It was fun and I will use this experience in the future if I ever want to start a casual blog later on.
I personally enjoyed the blogging experience and I recommend using it for future classes.
Yep blogging was fun! I really enjoyed this experience. At first, I was having a hard time with the first entry because I didn't know my tone or voice. But, after the second entry, I found my voice and tone! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! I enjoyed blogging a lot. I had a bad impression on blogs before I started this project. Now, I like it.
ReplyDeleteI also did not think having a blog would be fun, but it turned more into a pleasure than a hassle. Not boring myself was also a challenge which is why I had to change my mindset and bam. I pooped out enteries.
ReplyDeleteNamitha--I am glad you enjoyed the blog project and found value in it. You have some good content, but I was hoping to get a more specific and in-depth discussion of your experience with blogging. Thanks for the feedback. Keep blogging!
ReplyDelete