Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Entry #2 Self Topic: Time is Flying!

Personally, I hated high school. In high school, we were all forced into taking classes we didn't want to take. And there's no escaping those requirements needed to get out by the end of senior year! I sat in P.E. class after P.E. class in elementary not caring one bit about exercising or playing sports. By the time I got to high school, I thought I was done with P.E... but I was wrong. I never understood why P.E. was a requirement in high school. How will any of the things I learned in there help me for my future? I will never come to know. Anyways, by the end of sophomore year, I was SO done with high school. I decided to zoom out fast by taking extra credits online. Now that I graduated and am taking classes which will benefit me in the future, I feel as if I am on the right path!
A few days after graduation, I ran into this video while I was surfing through Facebook. It made me stop and rethink my choice! I am starting to realize that life is kicking in.. and quick!

1 comment:

  1. Namitha--Your blog is coming along nicely. These two new entries present interesting information and pretty good discussion. You could take the discussion in the self-generated entry further to really connect to your audience, but you did a good job in the AE. Good visual support. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete