Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Entry #1 Self Topic: Facebook!

I am a big fan of Facebook! One can see me on Facebook many times during the day. I've been on Facebook for a few years now and I've noticed that it has changed a lot since my first year. And it's not only Facebook, it's most of the social networking sites, in general. A social networking site, for me, has always been a place to share my thoughts and feelings as well as read the thoughts of others and meet new people. As far as meaningful posts go, the things that people post on the social sites these days have nothing to do with their personalities. There are more pictures than words. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like these kinds of networking sites are overused in today's society. 


1 comment:

  1. NamithaSnow--Your blog is looking pretty good so far. You have some visual appeal with images, format and layout, but could use more. Your writing flows pretty well, and your tone is professionally casual. You are attempting to thoughtfully engage your audience with interesting discussion; keep digging into your analysis and discussion to say more.

    ReplyDelete