So... what would you do if you were in this position?
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Entry #3 Self Topic: What would YOU do?
I discovered a show about a month ago that has been playing on ABC 15 for quite a while. It's called "What would you do?" There are actors hired that go to normal settings, like cafes, stores, etc. and act out controversial issues in public to analyze the reactions of fellow observers. Hidden cameras are placed all over the setting and captures every move! The first video I saw was on a young girl who stuttered. My favorite one is one of a homeless man who goes into a restaurant to have some food and gets insulted by a worker. It's really inspiring to watch this show. As the man gets insulted, he doesn't get angry or moody at the worker. Instead, he humbly sits there. It's heartbreaking to see some of the negative reactions by the customers. I think that if one doesn't have something positive to say, one shouldn't speak at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha, aww poor people! I will try to catch this on tv, looks pretty interesting. Reminded me of another show where people are given money to do stupid stuff in public. You should watch it too! Lol, great post (-:
ReplyDeleteNamitha----Good new entries. You are thoughtful and present interesting ideas. Keep working to create significance for your audience. Dig deeper into your analysis and discussion.
ReplyDelete