Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Entry #1: Variety of Blogs.

Blogs are really fun! Writing a blog is a unique way to express one's personality and interests to the public. It's a creative way to receive an array of responses and reactions from distinct readers. I personally love writing blogs! As a blogger, I feel very flexible on the topics I choose to write about. I read three blogs today on the web as I was browsing around.
One of the blogs I read was the Google Blog. I wasn't a big fan of this one. It's basically all white with a very small splash of color here and there. It didn't grab my attention straight away like I would've preferred. It did have a lot of information included, however.

The second blog I read was Cupcakes and Cashmere. I really liked this one! It was filled with color and pictures. The fonts are different sizes and there are many links to check out as well. It was a fun topic as well! 

The last blog I checked out today was the Whole Foods Market Blog. This one is my most favorite out of all three of the blogs I looked at today. I love looking at food websites. I like to read recipes and look at pictures. This website had all of that information. It had bright colors and fun fonts. It had many links to click on and lots of detail.

This is a recipe video on my favorite type of cake, Red Velvet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment